Skip to main content

Blog's new layout

As you noticed this blog has new layout from today. I hope you like it. I think new layout looks better and more modern than previous one. Please, write you opinion about new layout in comments. If you have some ideas how to make this blog better, all ideas are welcomed.



Enjoy new layout and blog articles.

Comments

  1. This new layout is beautiful and definitely looks better than previous one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice change. Blog looks more modern right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this blog because it presents some advanced aspects of C++ programming one by one. Thanks to that I can bring to my mind programming aspects without reading big books, which is boring.
    Thanks a lot for author and I am looking forward for new articles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GDB Automatic Deadlock Detector

Have you ever had a problem with detection deadlock between threads in your C/C++ application? Would you like to do that automatically? Try this GDB Automatic Deadlock Detector from my github: GDB Automatic Deadlock Detector Picture source: http://csunplugged.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/deadlock.jpg1286488735

C++ Multithreading - Race conditions

In the previous C++ Multithreading article I presented you how to pass parameters between threads. Take a detail look on the output of that example once again: In the first line of that output you can notice that output text from two threads is mixed. You are probably wondering why it happens? It is because we are not protecting resources which are shared by two threads (in this example cout stream is shared in both threads) which causes multithreading's phenomenon called race condition . Because threads switching and accessing to shared resources are managed by operating system we do not know when std::cout stream will be accessed by main thread and when it will be accessed by second thread. Therefore in the previous article I mentioned that output of the example can be little different on your computer than my output example. What's more it is possible that this output will be different for few consecutive invoking of the example on the same machine. It is beca...